Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June Friday - Monday SAL

Images
    I know that I didn't announce the SAL this week, but I'm hoping that I'm not the only one who participated. Here is my progress on David. Less than a page to go for a row finish!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7083.JPG   IMG_7084.JPG  
    Wendy

Images
    I did! Made reasonable progress on Saturday and Sunday, although I had no chance to work on it on Monday. But here is my progress on Goddess of Passion over the weekend. The project now stands at 3,840 stitches complete of the 191,100 in the project. That makes it 2.01% complete! The first picture is as of 6/11/19 which was where I stopped last weekend, and the second is where I ended on Sunday. I really do love the intensity of the colors on this piece. I'll work on it some today, but then set it aside as this is our long weekend in Wisconsin. So progress for this weekend will be on Home Is Where the Magic Is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-06-10.jpg   2019-06-16 RS.jpg  
    Last edited by Debbie Kluge; Yesterday at 03:31 PM.
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Images
    Beautiful progress, Debbie, and such lovely colours! I love the intensity also.

Did you do anything different when posting your photos this time? I see that you only have the thumbnails, which is what used to happen. Mine still has the huge photos as well as the thumbnails.
    Wendy

Images
    I used the Go Advanced button this time and then loaded them through the Manage Attachments options rather than using the load photo button. I did downsize them before I tried the upload, though.

I did get a note from Marcus the other day. He's been sick which is why he really hasn't had the time to look into this closely. I told him his health was more important and that we'd found a work around for now.
    Debbie K. in Illinois