Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Extended SAL - Please join in - everyone is welcome!!

Images
    Wow, everyone made really great progress over the extended SAL!

Chris, this is looking really good. Have you picked out your next project yet?

Abi, if that's the kind of progress you make when you're sick, I'm envious. As I recall you've still got a lot of sky, but at least you can now break it up with trees.

Robert, congratulations on hitting your milestone. Is the next section as heavy in confetti as the window has been? It might be nice to be able to work with a single color for a while. I started working on Night Cafe last night and was reminded that I'm dead center in the middle of a very large section of black. There's some odd dark brown and navy blue here and there, but it's mostly black. I may get a bit tired of it, but it should work up quickly.

Wendy, fabulous as always. I think it's hot everywhere. Officially, we have been in summer for exactly 11 days and I'm already dying for winter! I don't generally get this way until well into September. It's going to be a loooooooong summer.

Congratulations everyone. We did good!
    Debbie K. in Illinois

Images
    Thank you Debbie!
    Wendy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Kluge View Post

Robert, congratulations on hitting your milestone. Is the next section as heavy in confetti as the window has been? It might be nice to be able to work with a single color for a while. I started working on Night Cafe last night and was reminded that I'm dead center in the middle of a very large section of black. There's some odd dark brown and navy blue here and there, but it's mostly black. I may get a bit tired of it, but it should work up quickly.

Congratulations everyone. We did good!
    the confetti areas will kick in more now as they happen when it moves from wood to , glass to wood. the glass area is fairly free of confetti, but being black makes it tedious i find lol
    Robert

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by olfen View Post
    the confetti areas will kick in more now as they happen when it moves from wood to , glass to wood. the glass area is fairly free of confetti, but being black makes it tedious i find lol
    <laughs> I commented the same to my husband last night. I'm making good progress in on Night Cafe, but it's 99% black. I haven't done more than 2 dozen stitches in anything else since I picked it up again. And the colors that I have done other than black have been 3371 (dark coffee brown) and 939 (dark navy blue). I'm ready to work some brighter colors, but when I do I'll be right back into confetti!
    Debbie K. in Illinois