Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a bit of a conundrum

Bobbi, how do you manage on 22ct with two threads Isn't it very tight or do you just do a half cross?

I am very stuck between starting the flowers of 2298 and the fruit on 1504 (I really want to eat that peach!).

While I think about it. Is there any where on the GK sites that show you what page of the pattern refers to which part on the picture? That would really be a great help to me.

Images
    Rachele, I love both your choices but the peach would swing it for me As far as I know there's nowhere on the site that shows which pattern page refers to parts of the image.
    Your decision making sounds like mine Now I just pick a pattern and threads and start stitching. I think about the details later
    Abi.....

I used to be indecisive but now I'm not sure

Blog Entries
    Images
    Rachele, I haven't seen anywhere on here that shows you which bit belongs to which part of your stitching and agree it might be a good idea but then as the charts are so large and indepth it might be a wee bit too much for Marcus to do for us x I actually enjoyed watching the gauze curtains appear on my chart - I scrutinised the chart to see where they were before I started but couldn't for the life of me tell - they just suddenly appeared lol x the same with the dog too x
    hugs Chris x - GK WIP -Boys on the Shore
    http://smg.photobucket.com/home/merrick10uk

Rachele,

I stitch full cross-stitch and it is a bit tight on 22 count. Some stitchers really don't like it, but it works okay for me. The coverage is great - which is wonderful because the chart I am working on has large patches of dark colours where the white cloth could otherwise show through. All depends on what works for you. These charts are so well done that your project will look fabulous on whatever count fabric you choose.