PDA

View Full Version : HELLO :)

Isabe
06-23-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi!
I'm Isabe and I'm from Poland. I got interested in cross stitching in 1995. Since then it has become my number one hobby. I've finished numerous pictures and right now I'm working on the famous portrait of Austrian Empress Sissi (I've got about 1/4 left). I hope that I will be able to participate in Your discussions from time to time and I'm happy that I can share my passion with other cross stitchers!
Greetings from Poland :)

LinenandFibers
06-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Hi Izabela,
Welcome!!! and greeting from Wi. U.S.
Happy you joined us on the Golden Kite and sounds like you love to cross stitch also.
Feel free to join us if you would like, in the SAL's. We have the Golden Kite SAL twice a month that Wendy host and also the Non Golden Kite SAL twice a month that Francois host for us.

Also if you have picture of your stitching I am sure everyone would love seeing them!!!

Lucy :)

LeslieB
06-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Welcome Izabela!

I am pretty new here too. I am from the west coast of the US - in the State of Washington. It is great fun to have "pen pals" around the world and to share a love of cross stitch.

While I stitch, I watch videos. The next one coming up in my queue is a story about "Sissi". I am looking forward to learning about her. I would love to see your portrait of her.

Leslie

Gela
06-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Hello Isabe, welcome!!! You sure picked the right site to join we are all cracy about stitching. Like Lucy said join us in the SAL, we love to see pictures and jump in on any discussion or start on on your own.
I love all the Sissy movies, I grew up in Germany and they had them on TV all the time. I live in the middle of the US now in Missouri.

WendyLee
06-24-2011, 01:23 AM
Hello Izabela, and welcome to GK! You can certainly have a lot of fun here. As the others have said, we would love to see photos of your work, and we would love for you to join us in our SAL's.

not enough time
06-24-2011, 06:08 AM
Izabela,
Welcome to GK.

merrick10uk
06-24-2011, 09:07 AM
Hi Izabela and welcome to GK from here in the UK :) I look forward to seeing some of your photos :) :)

Lucette
06-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Welcome to GK Izabela!

Roz
06-25-2011, 12:30 AM
Hello Isabe. Lovely to meet you.

Anndoyle
06-25-2011, 04:10 AM
Welcome to Golden Kite, Izabela. You will really enjoy it here. Is the project you are working on the portrait of the Empress by Franz Winterhalter? If so, it is lovely.

ArabicBulgarianCatalanChineseCzechDanishDutchEnglishEstonianFinnishFrenchGermanGreekHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHungarianIndonesianItalianJapaneseKoreanLatvianLithuanianNorwegianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwedishTaiwaneseThaiTurkishUkrainianVietnamese
Thanks to vBET 4.4.4 you can enjoy automatic translations